Our mission is to help our members and community promote health care services that will provide optimal physical, mental and social health and well being for all infants, children, adolescents and young adults.
The American Academy of Pediatrics exists to prepare its members with the tools, skills, and knowledge to be the best qualified health professionals
We preserve, promote and protect the rights of children for optimal health and well being and to work tirelessly to advocate for these rights: to preserve, promote and protect the rights of children for optimal health and well being and to work tirelessly to advocate for these rights.
SUMMIT ON THE HEALTH OF WOMEN
INFANTS & CHILDREN
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 13, 2016 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
at the Chase Center on the Riverfront, Wilmington
- 18 • DE – AAP Board Meeting
- 27 • Beebe Healthcare Annual Health Fair
- 10 • Brain Injury of Delaware Conference
- 18 • DNA Spring Conference
- 10 • Delaware AAP President Presents to Kids Caucus, Delaware – 11am to 1pm
- 14 • DE AAP Annual Meeting
- 20 • DE-AAP Board Meeting
- 22 • Delaware Academy of Medicine and Delaware Public Health Assn. Annual Meeting
- 30 • Wilmington Wellness Day
- 4 • Pediatric Kaleidoscope
- 21-22 • Wilmington New Castle Pediatrics Association (WNCPA) Back to the Beach conference.