MembershipAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
I already belong to the National AAP, why should I become a member of the Delaware Chapter?
- Increase your knowledge of and participation in legislative and advocacy activities at a local level.
- Increase involvement in the legislative arena to positively influence the quality of pediatric practice and the welfare of children in your state.
- Build coalitions with other organizations working toward improving children’s health and well-being.
- Participate in chapter committees in areas of interest.
- Network with other pediatricians with similar interests.
- Improve chapter membership participation on national AAP affairs.
- Receive chapter newsletter and other informative mailings.
- Attend local Continuing Medical Education meetings sponsored by the Chapter.
- Prepare yourself for the future role of the pediatrician in the health care system and for the future management of their practices.